105992_Create Your Masterpiece Custom Wrapped Canvas from Zazzle

Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waffles Anytime of Day

If you ever want to know what to do with your left over waffle batter, here are a few examples. I love breakfast and I can eat it anytime of the day. So, to me this makes it extra special that I can have both very important tastings twice a day with the same equal love ! Breakfast & Dessert is the best part of my meal a day.
Check out the waffles with dutch chocolate, strawberry, pineapple toppings, marshmallow, cherries , caramel, roasted pecans and whipped cream. They're a little over the top because I made them with my kids.. As if you can't tell , but they are fun to create and not have to spend 10.00 at an amusement park and you can add all the toppings you like for a fraction of the cost .   Yummie for your TUMMIE !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment