105992_Create Your Masterpiece Custom Wrapped Canvas from Zazzle

Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Busy Time

I don't know about everyone else, but I love Christmas. I not only love Christmas because it's Jesus Birthday and HE is the reason why we should celebrate Christmas everyday of our lives. But, I love the season because it gives me an excuse to create beautiful table escapes,delicious food and yummie treats for my clients and family !

Christmas Cupcakes
I will be posting delicious food and desserts throughout the week and since this week is ending soon. I will continue the treat next week as well. I have the largest event ever in my career as a caterer of  300 guests to serve on December 21, 2011 for a Christmas Luncheon. So, what I've been doing is testing recipes to see which one I prefer to serve my client guest.

Menu
Asiago Chicken w Marinara Sauce
Pot Roast w Vegetables and Gravy
Green Bean Casserole
Mashed Sweet Potatoes w Marshmallows
Cannelloni Noodles stuffed w Spinach Ricotta and Fettuchini Sauce (Vegetarian)* but delicious for all
Rolls
Onion Soup w Gruyere Croutons
Spicy Butternut Squash Soup (YUMMIE !)
Variety of Desserts

So, as you can see, I am going to have alot of fun from now until the Christmas Luncheon.
Enjoy the recipes and pictures ! Please send me your suggestions and opinions on the recipes !

No comments:

Post a Comment